The Mary Foundation is advised and guided by a governing body consisting of selected members of the Foundation’s co-founders and leading partners. Individuals cannot apply for membership and HRH The Crown Princess manages the task as president.
The governing body consists of:
- Flemming Besenbacher, chairman of the board, Carlsberg A/S
- Niels Boserup, chairmand, Oticon Fonden
- Michael Rasmussen, CEO, Nykredit
- Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen, chairman, The Ole Kirk's Foundation
- Gurli Martinussen, CEO, TrygFonden
- Christen W. Obel, chairman, Det Obelske Familiefond
- Jette Parker, chairmand, Oak Foundation
- Else Marie Muderspach Remmen, chairman, Remmen Fonden
- Richard Sand, chairmand, Hempel Fonden
All members work voluntarily.